Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brittney Anne Brown
First Grand-daughter
beautiful, amazing, vivacious.
When Brittney was born, I literally hit the ground.
I was in 3rd grade and so excited to finally have a NIECE!!!
As time progressed, we started realizing that there was something different about her.
Nothing bad; just different.
Autism.
And I believe that we are one of the most gifted family's that I know.
Because we get the joy of having such a gorgeous little girl grow up in our midst.
She has the ability to make anybody soften up.
Dad.
Sometimes I watch him with her, and Jodi...
and my heart absolutely melts.
Someone who has so hard of a time, talking to anybody else can find such solace in such beautiful little girls.

2 comments:

Wrena said...

the pix are great confused about who was in the third grade? but that does not matter. The post reaches a spot in my heart too. Hugs

Wrena said...

Sorry I am just a little slow. Now I get it! Sorry!! but I'll pay more attention to the author from now on.